ORGANIC | HEIRLOOM | NON-GMO
Anyone can have a green thumb with the right resources. Here is a list of favorites that keep our garden thriving (we are not sponsored by any of the following)
- Back to Eden Film: Learn the importance of ground cover and how it can cut your water bill in half, keep out weeds, and nourish your soil in this free documentary.
- Zukeeni: Tools to help you design, plant, and grow your garden for your area, and connect with local yard-to-table communities.
- Baker's Creek: Rare, heirloom vegetable, herb, and flower seeds.
- Annie's Heirloom Seeds: We love their mixed packets (especially their rainbow beans, rainbow carrots, and winter squash mix) to get a sampling of several varieties in one packet.
- Floret Flowers: A small family flower farm offering curated seeds, bulbs, dahlias, and other supplies to grow a gorgeous cut-flower garden.
- Potato Garden: We love the different potato varieties found here. Their naturally grown seeds, seed potatoes, and garlic are grown without the use of chemicals, pesticides, fungicides, or synthetic based fertilizers, and are grown using the same philosophy and methods as contained in the Certified Organic Program.
Do you have a garden resource you'd like to share? Let us know by filling out the form below: